Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering if we started a thread with locations we ride/live, and when someones ridding through/spending a few days doing some ridding with the people on the forum? I would like to meet the people on the forum, i know it wont always work out but....
I live in the Wilmington NC area, and ride around the area a bit. Im just north of myrtle beach south carolina, and theres always a big biker rally there.

·
Premium Member
11,998 Posts
BestLever used to ride up and take off from my place - he was a strong reason I bought another bike a few years ago.

TTT/Blaine and I have ridden together. Hi-5 and his wife came through. Another rifle shooting/HD riding buddy spent some time at my place after getting released from the emergency room after his HD went down. Yikes!

Eli Chaps and I had tentative plans for a ride - it may yet happen someday.

If you're drifting through Central Washington and want to ride, let me know. Maybe we can make it happen.

Regards, Guy

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thought id bring this up being as we are coming back up on the season that alot of us get back out on the bikes. like i posted earlier give me a shout if you are out in the wilmington area I might be able to make some time to ride for a while, if work allows. If i dont see much interest this time well ill let it fall off then.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts