Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We're happy to announce our newly expanded Rifle Front & Rear sights family of products all of which come in day and night sight options. You can get all of the details and specifications on our website page here.

Ranger Point Front Sights Rear Sights .375 Dovetail Family.jpg

We'd like to try something a little different. We respect all of you and want to get some feedback. So five MOF members have the opportunity to get one free sight set (one Universal 3/8" Dovetail Rear Sight and One Front Sight) if they can help us and the forum members out with feedback.

Here's how it works:
1. Respond to this thread that you'll be a reviewer - but only if you have the time to get to the range and really review these sights (we'll PM with you and ship you the free set)

2. Install and use the sights on your rifle(s) (Marlin, Henry or otherwise) and provide a review on this thread by 3/15/17 to the MOF Forum

* Interested in your feedback regarding quality, speed and precision, ease of use, elevation and windage adjustability, primary vs. secondary aiming, and anything else you care to share.

The Ranger Point Rifle Front & Rear Sights family includes:

1. Universal 3/8" Dovetail Rear Site
rule Universal plus .365 front day.jpg

2. Integrated Backup Rear Sight (flush mounts onto the front of our Rhino rails)
Integrated Backup Rifle Rear Sight Scope Mount Rail two pieces.jpg

3. Triangular Front Sights that come in five heights
Dovetail .375 Front Sight Rear Sight Set Day .365H.jpg

Thanks in advance to everyone for your support! We look forward to starting a dialog and hearing feedback from everyone - one of the five official reviewers or not.
Adam

1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
583 Posts
I'm in-I'd like to try 'em out.

1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks gents! 2 more spots.

·
Premium Member
11,276 Posts
Very nice Adam, might even work for my eyes. :rofl:

1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Premium Member
1,957 Posts
I'm in!

·
Registered
429 Posts
Oh man I would love to try one of those sights, I would try it out for this spring black bear season, I just set my 336C 30-30 back to open sights!!

1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sorry zuikowarrior and miner_luke the other 5 guys got in first.

For the 5 reviewers, pls PM me your shipping info so we can get the sight sets shipped out to you.

·
Premium Member
1,957 Posts
Missed it by that much!

·
Registered
9,157 Posts
Those look good Adam! I'm gonna have to get a set when they are available. DP

Reactions: Texas Shooter

·
Registered
1,843 Posts