Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He can be nice actually, and as hot as a hazelnut mocha.

I was just having a hot flash when I typed that.

I thought he did something he didn't do.

I'm still having a hot flash though. Maybe Tubby has a cold beer for me to help me cool down. ;)

hi toughie--no time, will answer your post later.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would but it would mess up my hair.

I have a picture of Alaskan on my back fence. I keep it clean with ivory soap and polish the halo at least once a day, not that it needs any polishing.

·
Premium Member
1,343 Posts
Come on...all you women know the only time a man gets a halo is when their DEAD :!:

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quite sincerely, Alaskan is so sweet that when I make cookies and he's around, I don't even have to use sugar; he just sticks his finger in the batter.

That's either the truth or my mind is quite warped.

Speaking of such, Toughie, no time again, but make sure that pic of that raggedy ass cat is still up on my site, please.

My baby brother's going to Juneau soon.

Grazie.

P.S. Ivory soap does the best job of cleaning halos.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Don't worry. The pic is right where we left it. Its a pretty good photo too, your brother should have no trouble after seeing it.

Of course Ivory soap is the best for cleaning halo's. Its pure and gentle like an angel.

·
Registered
5,394 Posts
Alaskan-you going to let a women talk about you that way without learning herproper man complimenting? I wouldn't stand for it if the gal was in my state. Not for a minute! but if life is good then I'm with you all the way, BestLever

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cleaning halos is one thing especially when there are lots of ravens around but fortunately Alaskan has one of those self polishing halos so it stays nice and shiny.

BestLever I think I do a pretty good job of man-complimenting...at least I try. Just the other day Alaskan was trying to feed me a bar of Ivory soap that he had mistaken for a piece of New York Cheesecake, and I (accidently of course) bit his finger and a tiny little drop of his blood got on my tongue and it was so sweet it damn near sent me into a diabetic coma.

Toughie, we've got a little Chinese blood in my family from when Ghengis Khan went zipping through Germany back in the day so I figured that between my brother and I we have enough Oriental blood to appreciate a feline addition to our stew pot as long as the beast doesn't have some vile disease which it probably does in which case we'll just feed it to the ravens.

G

·
BestLever....I'd rather track a wounded grizzly in thick brush than try what you're suggecting, she has a wee bit of a short fuse and she loves to throw things and she's a good shot when she does......

and....you can imagine what the bar of Ivory was actually for

·
Premium Member
12,094 Posts
If'n your gonna cook a cat I'd suggest stir frying in a hot WOK with some of them big black mushrooms & bamboo shoots, alot of garlick & maybe them baby corn things.
Somehow stewed cats dont seem apetizing.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Not much time this morning, Alaskan is coming to visit me and I am going to make some biscuits to throw at I mean feed him.

we don't really have the midnight sun in AK, it's just Alaskan's halo that illuminates the sky....

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
OK my biscuits turned out really good and are just the right size and light and flaky.

and....you can imagine what the bar of Ivory was actually for
What he is trying to say is that he has been threatening to wash my mouth out with Ivory soap but the truth is is that he purposely torments me because he loves it when I whisper dirty words in his ear.

I was mild mannered until he forgot our anniversay and it warped my mind.

G

·
So...Tubby gits a pie and your dad eat my truffles rather than putting them in the mail...

ok RC ...git ready, I got a couple extra bars of Ivory, my Smith n' Wesson handcuffs , shot shotgun and two 454's packed....what Iam I forgitting

Stay Tuned...

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
So...Tubby gits a pie and your dad eat my truffles rather than putting them in the mail...

ok RC ...git ready, I got a couple extra bars of Ivory, my Smith n' Wesson handcuffs , shot shotgun and two 454's packed....what Iam I forgitting
You're forgetting the car I asked you to bring and I told you that I prefer Coco Chanel body wash over Ivory soap.

Uncle Mike, he doesn't need to bring his halo because it's too big even for his fat ol' head, he just leaves it in his back yard most of the time which is all right because it lights up the entire sky anyway.

Sorry about your truffles but I know my dad didn't eat them because he's a diabetic so I am sure they are in his RV somewhere.

I thought Smith and Wesson made guns and not handcuffs and I only like fur lined handcuffs so I guess I'll make some more biscuits to use for protection against your weird ideas.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts