Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I picked up some old ammo and boxes. Now I need to figure out what I am going to do with it. I have 5 full boxes and about 10 loose bullets. Anyone know anything about these or anyone that needs them or collects them or the boxes?

Book Text Publication Novel Fiction
Ammunition Bullet Gun accessory Cosmetics Metal

·
Premium Member
14,180 Posts
They are Remington's rimless version of the 32 Special. The main guns that they came in were the Model 8 and 81 semi auto, and the Model 14 and 141 pump. And maybe a few others. I would like to find a Model 8 or 81 in that caliber, but haven't found one yet.
If you don't want them PM me a price. I might be interested. And then of course I would have to go out and buy a gun for them.;-)

·
Super Moderator
14,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They are Remington's rimless version of the 32 Special. The main guns that they came in were the Model 8 and 81 semi auto, and the Model 14 and 141 pump. And maybe a few others. I would like to find a Model 8 or 81 in that caliber, but haven't found one yet.
If you don't want them PM me a price. I might be interested. And then of course I would have to go out and buy a gun for them.;-)
Well I may set you up for a new old rifle before it is said and done. Not sure why I even bought it and not sure what I am going to do with it. I am thinking trade at a gun shop or to someone that needs it. I have looked online at a couple of those semi auto rifles and they look like they would be fun to shoot and of course a good deer rifle as well. The pump also looks nice as well. That said I don't know what I would do with the rifle after I shot the 60 rounds I have. :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
14,180 Posts
They do make reloading dies, not cheap, but they are out there. I think my local store has a set.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.