Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I picked up some old ammo and boxes. Now I need to figure out what I am going to do with it. I have 5 full boxes and about 10 loose bullets. Anyone know anything about these or anyone that needs them or collects them or the boxes?

32 2.jpg 32 5.jpg

·
Premium Member
14,157 Posts
They are Remington's rimless version of the 32 Special. The main guns that they came in were the Model 8 and 81 semi auto, and the Model 14 and 141 pump. And maybe a few others. I would like to find a Model 8 or 81 in that caliber, but haven't found one yet.
If you don't want them PM me a price. I might be interested. And then of course I would have to go out and buy a gun for them.;-)

·
Premium Member
12,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They are Remington's rimless version of the 32 Special. The main guns that they came in were the Model 8 and 81 semi auto, and the Model 14 and 141 pump. And maybe a few others. I would like to find a Model 8 or 81 in that caliber, but haven't found one yet.
If you don't want them PM me a price. I might be interested. And then of course I would have to go out and buy a gun for them.;-)
Well I may set you up for a new old rifle before it is said and done. Not sure why I even bought it and not sure what I am going to do with it. I am thinking trade at a gun shop or to someone that needs it. I have looked online at a couple of those semi auto rifles and they look like they would be fun to shoot and of course a good deer rifle as well. The pump also looks nice as well. That said I don't know what I would do with the rifle after I shot the 60 rounds I have. :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
14,157 Posts
They do make reloading dies, not cheap, but they are out there. I think my local store has a set.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts