Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD***********

Remington 760 ADL Deluxe 30-06 pump rifle. This rifle is in excellent condition with just a bit of minor bluing wear at the muzzle and pump action bars. This ADL Deluxe has the fancy checkering on both the pistol grip and the forend. It also has the white line spacers at the butt, grip cap and forend tip. There is nicely figured wood in both the buttstock and forend. The only knocks on this rifle are the aftermarket recoil pad which should make this rifle more pleasant to shoot. It also had a scope base on it which left some oil residue on the top of the receiver. I am including a Burris one piece steel mount which will cover this area if installed. I purchased it from an SGT member who told me it was owned by his dad and he had shot less than one box of ammo thru it. I believe it due to the excellent condition of this rifle. I'm asking $500.00 for it which is what I paid for it a couple of years ago. It was manufactured in either 1980 or 1981, I looked it up but don't remember which year of the two.

Price $500.00
Shipping $40.00 to an FFL who will accept rifles from private parties

Gun Firearm Shotgun Rifle Trigger
Wood Shotgun Hardwood Wood stain
Gun Firearm Shotgun Trigger Air gun
Gun Rifle Shotgun Air gun Trigger

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Mods, rifle is sold and delivered. Thank you

1 - 2 of 2 Posts