1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Thanks for passing the info along...always good to have another ammo source with decent prices and shipping costs ;D

·
Premium Member
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
CalvinMD said:
Thanks for passing the info along...always good to have another ammo source with decent prices and shipping costs ;D
Glad to help.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Ordered from both. Recv'd package from Centerfireguns, but Midwest Hunters Outlet Will not deliver my package without signature, "policy for hazardous material" BS. I have had hundred if not thousands of rounds delivered and left on my porch, including last week's delivery from Centerfire.

Their Customer Service Dept not really helpful. I told them to cancel my order, I will order from people who are willing to ACTUALLY DELIVER the package!!

·
Premium Member
2,383 Posts
Marlin32 said:
Ordered from both. Recv'd package from Centerfireguns, but Midwest Hunters Outlet Will not deliver my package without signature, "policy for hazardous material" BS. I have had hundred if not thousands of rounds delivered and left on my porch, including last week's delivery from Centerfire.

Their Customer Service Dept not really helpful. I told them to cancel my order, I will order from people who are willing to ACTUALLY DELIVER the package!!
That IS a crock of BS.Ammo is NOT Hazmat.Primers and powder are.I would do the same.Spend your $ where its apprieciated and where there is good customer service.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Still dealing with them. Last reply was that it was not LEGAL for FedEx to leave ammunition without a signature, and to cancel my order was going to cost me 15%.

Well, I don't think so. I paid to have ammo shipped and delivered to me, they did not do that, nor will they contact FedEx and have them leave it without signature. So they can keep the ammo, they did not hold up their end of the deal. Not paying them for that.

Already have ammo ordered from Albe Ammo, contacted them, they have no problem with shipper leaving ammo without signature. Niether does Centerfire

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.