Marlin Firearms Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32,306 Posts
I do for a few friends, but I am a bit far too for you. There will be some near who will do it for you, everyone wants to show off.
You may have to supply dies if they don't have them. If you don't give them the powder or primers it would be a nice gesture to give them a gift or pay them something, people appreciate these gestures. Also supply your own cases as well.
Hope this helps, I am sure someone will take you up on this offer, otherwise just ask your gun shop who will reload for you or they may do it themselves.

·
Registered
9,496 Posts
Would you realy want to shoot ammo that has been assembled by someone ( an ammeter ) you don't know?

Mark.

·
Premium Member
8,170 Posts
Most of the folks on this site would be happy to help you learn as you go, walk you through the steps, and teach you their tricks they've learned along the way, etc. But... I wouldn't load for you unless you were there. Also, wouldn't load for you then sell you the reloaded ammo. Besides, I think it is illegal to reload ammo then sell it.

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
It is illegal to sell reloaded ammo without the proper license...and shooting "just anybody's" ammo is a VERY bad idea.

I reload for friends here at home, they buy the dies and components...we work together on load work up, once they have the load they want, I load the ammo when they say they need some.

Thats not the same as loading for members here though, and I do not charge my friends anything to do it.

If anybody wants to learn to reload, there are many members here who are willing to help, but selling reloaded ammo is not permitted here on Marlin Owners.

Look in here and see if you can connect with somebody close to you to help you get started... http://www.marlinowners.com/forums/index.php/board,147.0.html

I know that section of the forum has been slow catching on (at least it seems that way)...but its an awesome idea, and a few have gotten good use of it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.