Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Marlin Reloaders:

I was hunting for some pulled 62 gr tracer and 77gr boat tails for my AR 15. I ran out of 77gr bullets the other day but found some at Nachezes. Have not found the tracers yet but just have to keep looking.

Anyway I know some of you are looking for brass and I saw some 45/70, 223 and 9mm, and 45acp at dillonprecision.com. It was not Starline, but it was Remington Brass. They also had a number of bullets in stock from Berry's I think.

Hope this helps some, I know how hard it is to find components right now. Good luck.

·
Registered
992 Posts
Thanks for the heads up! Supplies in my area have been limited because of gouges buying everything up and reselling it. I have had to switch a lot of my powders but in some cases I got better accuracy so it's not all bad.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Hey Marlin Reloaders: I know how hard it is to find components right now. Good luck.
DP, I look at a couple suppliers on a regular basis, and Midway has a fair assortment of BT Match bullets at non-gouger rates, many with no purchase limit. Probably because of twist requirements, there's quite a few in the 69-80gr range.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts