Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
I have spoken with many Canadians that say don't let your government do to you what our has done to us. DONT DO IT! Registration leads to confiscation 100% of the time.

·
Super Moderator
11,778 Posts
Pretty much well what we're starting to see here where they ban something, give you a short amount of time to register it and then say "too late - you gotta turn it in or get rid of it." No late fees or anything remotely reasonable - you are no longer allowed.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
When registration was first brought about back in 1995 we were told that it would not be for confiscation, but instead a way to better secure the country and make people safer, oh and if your gun is stolen the police could return your property to you and it would reduce suicide (nobody ever could explane that one to me). Maybe the politician who said that was being genuine, but we all have to remember that any politicians time in office is temporary. The next politician may have a different agenda.

·
Premium Member
16,807 Posts
Hey Winmaster,

Our GCA '68, is just about a "word for word" copy of Mr. Hitler's confiscation scheme, from the '30's.

All for a "safer" America. (think America was a better place prior to the GCA '68, than it is now)

Later, Mark

Reactions: LT and etexoldguy

·
Premium Member
8,595 Posts
Molon Labe!!!

I'm loadin more ammo as I type!

Lock n Load Fellas!!! :flute:
They can have mine when I'm occupying a body bag!

Blood

·
Registered
187 Posts
I live in new York state. The NY safe act is here evil black rifles and and large cap magazines Need to be registered by April 15.At first I was mad now I just laugh.
The line in the sand has been drawn by Andy Cuomo.
Let see who blinks first. I am waiting to see how the libs spin our non compliance.
The law was pushed thur IMHO to make criminals out of
Citizens. Once you are charged and convicted you lose all your weapons and you right to vote.win win for them.
But look at the brite side if you land in the pen you might get a free tax payer provided college education if our nyS politians have there way hell its only our money they spend like water.

·
Registered
11,600 Posts
There really is no other reason for it, be it on a small scale or large, the goal to know who has what, and to be able to take it from you when "they" may deem neccessary. All it takes is the right mix in office at any given time willing to exercise that power as they wish. History is full of examples...

Reactions: msharley
1 - 11 of 11 Posts