Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to decide whether or not to let my friend Darlene put red streaks in my hair because I am bored, bored, bored but I usually don't mess with my hair especially after what happened last time which was my mother's fault and there I was with purple hair at my sister's wedding. But I am BORED.

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
Why did you change your name again??

·
Registered
868 Posts
Gunjunkie I changed my name because I am so bored today and felt like a change but then I was still bored so I changed it back. I am bored.

·
Registered
5,394 Posts
Miss Tundra-bored! Step out on your porch and kick that moose in the butt! Then let him chase you around the truck and back. do this until you ain't bored anymore or run out of energy. Repeat as needed. Life is good, BestLever

·
Premium Member
1,343 Posts
does he look like me, if so he's harmless :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

·
Registered
5,394 Posts
Miss Lilly-Black bears can reduce bordom as well as moose. There are several ways to use them for this. Toss a chunk of raw meat out your door about 20'. Wait ten minutes and toss another chunk out about half as far. If you can see this bear eating wait until it's a safe distance away and put a chunk right out your door. Then stand with one hand on the door knob and the other in a fist. Soon as you can hear him chewing the meat right outside your door open the door enough to smack the bear in the nose and yell "rat fuc%" and slam the shut. Your heart will be racing and you'll be wound tight as a spring. And not bored :) Life is darn good, BestLever

G

·
BestLever said:
Miss Lilly-Black bears can reduce bordom as well as moose. There are several ways to use them for this. Toss a chunk of raw meat out your door about 20'. Wait ten minutes and toss another chunk out about half as far. If you can see this bear eating wait until it's a safe distance away and put a chunk right out your door. Then stand with one hand on the door knob and the other in a fist. Soon as you can hear him chewing the meat right outside your door open the door enough to smack the bear in the nose and yell "rat fuc%" and slam the shut. Your heart will be racing and you'll be wound tight as a spring. And not bored :) Life is darn good, BestLever

PRICELESS :!:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts