·
Super Moderator
15,495 Posts
​Prayers Sent!!!!!

Reactions: gunscrewguy

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
I read about the murders just this morning. I don't know what the, well, I'll say it, thankfully deceased suspect's motive(s) were. As a retired Detective Sergeant from the local PD, I know what it is like to lose an officer. It stinks. Now, there are 16 families and the suspect's family which are forever changed for the worse. May God bless them all.

·
Registered
13,167 Posts
I will bet the shooter has been in other problems with law. Either criminal or mental issues. The authorities always say they have these people on their radar. The problem is they never take action until it’s to late. I makes me mad the news can report on a shooting but everything else is blotted out by CV19 stuff-24/7.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Prayers for the country of Canada and the citizens and families of those communities who suffered this tragic loss. And special prayers and condolences to those brave men and women of the RCMP and their families who make sacrifices through heroic actions for the citizens of Canada. I have family who serve in the RCMP and know well what it is they face each and every day as all law enforcement do!

Reactions: gunscrewguy

·
Premium Member
4,274 Posts
I feel for the RCMPs loss and that of the officers family.
The shooter is dead. That's a good thing in my book.
Now, how is Trudeau going to spin this into more gun grabbing legislation that will only affect the law abiding citizens of Canada?
Andrew

·
Registered
204 Posts
Now, how is Trudeau going to spin this into more gun grabbing legislation that will only affect the law abiding citizens of Canada?
Andrew
Our thoughts are with the mourning families.

The news media has not even got the victims totals yet and the gun grabbers in Canada are sending letters to the politicians that guns need to be banned in the Great White North.

The policy of 'not letting a tragedy go to waste' is not just an American phenomenon.

·
Premium Member
10,644 Posts
Tangled webb bugeye. ............I've made my thoughts clear in the past with mixed reviews ....:creep: ....Anywho, we are releasing a whole bunch of bad guys on the street under the umbrella of this C-19 fiasco. More dead, including cops on the way.

·
Registered
19,567 Posts
Prayers for all involved!

·
Registered
731 Posts
Notwithstanding he took/used the Constable's "weapon" (no mention of what type),
what weapons were actually used ?

·
Registered
731 Posts
Now, how is Trudeau going to spin this into more gun grabbing legislation . . .
Again, what firearms(s) were used ?
(other than constable's weapon taken after being shot)

>
> Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau repeated his campaign promise to enact stricter gun control
> measures, including a ban on military-style assault weapons, in the wake of the gun deaths of at
> least 19 people
>
> 12-hour rampage late Saturday... gunman... disguised himself as a police officer....
>
https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2020/04/trudeau-canada-gun-control/

1 - 20 of 28 Posts