Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Couldn't guess who my avatar was so you had to trash it to the point it got locked. I was enjoying the pics of the gals but it was a little off topic. I'll reveal another piece of the puzzle by saying it had something to do with rimfire.

·
Administrator
23,796 Posts
I would reveal a better picture. That first one got so far off topic I locked it.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Ziva, err..... Ziver, err..... My goodness MS. David is smoking. :^)

On the avaitar, I couldn't get it before, nor now. I was just following the thread for the obvious reason's.

·
Registered
268 Posts
:hmmmm:

Reactions: sullivan

·
Premium Member
836 Posts
Just read the first thread. Thanks for the entertainment. That was funnier than the joke forum. As for the avatar, I don't have a clue.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Just read the first thread. Thanks for the entertainment. That was funnier than the joke forum. As for the avatar, I don't have a clue.
I'll never get that ten minutes back.

·
Registered
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ziva, err..... Ziver, err..... My goodness MS. David is smoking. :^)

On the avaitar, I couldn't get it before, nor now. I was just following the thread for the obvious reason's.
You of all people should get it.

·
Banned
2,263 Posts
:questionmark::questionmark::questionmark: So, you're sayin it's not Salma Hayek...

Reactions: brucewayne and 1022

·
Premium Member
12,152 Posts
I will give a suggestion. Only because I was the last one in before the lock on the last thread. Try putting it as your signature and see if the picture shows up larger. Then start a new thread "Guess what my signature is" and one more thing if it gets closed down don't get p---y about it.:driver:

·
Registered
5,764 Posts
Maybe put it in another section since it has nothing to do with a 336

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Sorry about the other thread!!! It was a bad pain day and I revert to humor to keep from being a pain in the rear to people around me..... IT WAS FUNNY THOUGH!!! :rofl:

as far as your avatar..... havent got a clue (but I wont guess this time!!! last time I got your thread locked)

Doc

·
Premium Member
12,136 Posts
Should I use this for an avatar? What is it? :biggrin:

Sorry, that's about what I see in the OP's avatar... A blob.

Guy

1 - 20 of 32 Posts