Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1521 - 1539 of 1539 Posts

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Bought a Jess 38-55 rebore From Kees.
Not only did I get a fine rifle at a very fair price, Kees was very patient with a first time Internet buyer.
And then followed up with the original sights,

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
I bought a Boyds stock from MikeT49 for my XL7 . Made sure I was happy before payment. Thank you Mike.

·
Registered
504 Posts
I bought an 1894 357 magnum from @gunner76 and when it arrived, the front sight was crooked, he offered to buy a new one & replace it as I would expect from an honest seller, but I was able to do a little filing on the dovetail and repair it with no problem. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another Marlin from Robert.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Jertex is a great buyer. Very fast payment and was understanding of the delay in getting the gun when ups messed up on their end and the little issue with the front sight being fitted wrong.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Recently bought a Winchester 1894 from Slips73. Rifle arrived well packaged and was ever bit as clean and nice as his description! Wouldn’t hesitate to strike up another deal with this fine seller.
Thanks again, Jamie.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Had a great experience with Joshua M , A+ rating good guy to deal with item was in perfect condition and delivery was prompt

·
Registered
316 Posts
Just received my 1951 Marlin 39A ‘Peanut‘ from Wabo100. There was good communication throughout the process and the description of the rifle that was posted was very accurate. This is without a doubt the best packaged rifle I have ever received. This is my second or third rifle purchase from Wabo100 and he has been really good to deal with. RECOMMENDED

·
Registered
44 Posts
Just picked up my new in box 1982 M from Wabo100. Rifle was packed very secure and all went well. Good person to deal with. Thank you Sir for a beautiful rifle. I would definitely buy from him again. Trapperjack

·
Registered
44 Posts
I just picked up my new in box 39TDS from Marlin87 today. Rifle was super well packed, everything was in the factory TDS case in factory box then the whole deal was packed inside another box. The wood on gun stands out even more than the pixs showed. Communication was great and still going on. Super nice guy to deal with. Thank you Dan for a really nice TDS. Appreciate it. Trapperjack

1521 - 1539 of 1539 Posts