Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1501 - 1520 of 1539 Posts

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Thanks to Mearl for the 30/30 brass/dies. Very smooth transaction, shipped quick. Good fella.....

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Very big thank you to Deerhog! Got the Winchester 94 today. Way nicer than I expected. Beautiful rifle. Very nice fella, and quick responses and shipping. 100% satisfied with the gun and transaction! Thank you sir for an outstanding old 94.

Reactions: deerhog

·
Administrator
30,568 Posts
I bought KYMountainman's R92 44MAG. Steve is good people, easy and accommodating to deal with and communicated very well. As requested, he went the extra mile packaging the rifle and it came through undamaged.

I wouldn't hesitate doing business with him again.

Jack

Reactions: Arky73 and Maineiac

·
Registered
9,517 Posts
i bought 3 ammo wallets and regular wallet from MO member Stu923. Stu does great work, delivers on time, and surpasses all of my expectations for an on line transaction. Stuart is not happy unless you are happy.

I will always do business with Stuart and recommend him for any business dealings.

Mike

·
Super Moderator
7,283 Posts
I just bought about 695 30-30 bullets from Smokey262. A great transaction, great communication, and fast shipping, and everything was packaged as perfect as could be. A great member to do business with!

Thanks Randy!

·
Super Moderator
5,266 Posts
Purchased an XLR in 35 Rem from 10acres. Awesome member and a great transaction. The gun was everything he said it was. I am very happy with the transaction.
It was a pleasure finding a great home for this rifle. I have had several dealings with Maineiac and he is top notch in my book.

·
Registered
7,731 Posts
Kudos to Jertex.

I sold him 900+ 44 special cases.

The package was sent USPS One Rate box and posted on 7/30/2020. After three weeks it had not arrived and was considered lost. Jertex was very patient through all this and even told me that he would wait until I filed an insurance claim for the package.

I filed the claim and the package was finally delivered intact on 9/21/2020. The package was pristine and there was no explanation for why it was so late.

Many thanks to Jertex for his patience and encouragement over the 3+ weeks of waiting.

·
Super Moderator
13,969 Posts
Kudos to Jertex.

I sold him 900+ 44 special cases.

The package was sent USPS One Rate box and posted on 7/30/2020. After three weeks it had not arrived and was considered lost. Jertex was very patient through all this and even told me that he would wait until I filed an insurance claim for the package.

I filed the claim and the package was finally delivered intact on 9/21/2020. The package was pristine and there was no explanation for why it was so late.

Many thanks to Jertex for his patience and encouragement over the 3+ weeks of waiting.
I think you mean 9/21/2020 as 9/21/2020 has not arrived yet.:D

·
Registered
809 Posts
u812 sold me a Leupold 1.5x4 scope and mount. Readily closed the deal on the boards and met me in person 2 days later. He is a straight shooter and scope and mount were as advertised. A pleasure to deal with.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Sold my 1980 Marlin 444s and a pile of ammo to FiftyDollar Bill and can say that he’s an upstanding person to do a a transaction with. Great communication, everything was smooth and we both learned a little more about PayPal through the process. I’d do another deal with him without any hesitation.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Shout out to Beartooth Mercantile. I bought some of their brass followers for my 450 and 45/70. After a few issues getting them paid, the followers arrived today. Not many places will send parts to us Downunder. Two thumbs up!!

Reactions: M1Riflenut

·
Registered
792 Posts
Drm50 is a great seller! I had a perfect transaction with him on a Marlin 39m goldie.
Yep. Got some molds from him same thing. Great to deal with.

1501 - 1520 of 1539 Posts