Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
2,263 Posts
Welcome RPP! It is always nice to have new Vendors helping to support the the Forum. Great looking website too!

·
Registered
3,993 Posts
Thanks for supporting Marlin Owners! Nice site you have there, the LeveRecon customs look pretty sharp.

1,875 Posts
Hi Marlin Owners Forum - We're excited to be part of the community. Marlin makes some of my favorite rifles. In fact, I own more than a dozen myself in my personal collection. Over 150 years, the lever action sporting rifle has held a well earned place in the hearts and hands of American hunters. We've always loved their superb handling, traditional beauty, and rapid rate of fire. But we at Ranger Point Precision LLC felt like they were capable of, and deserving of, so much more. So we decided to spend the majority of R&D time on Marlin rifle performance and accuracy tuning as well as on developing custom-built rifles and parts. Our Marlin LeveRecon and Marlin LeveRecon NightStalker (available for 336, 444, 1894, 1895) and the Marlin 795 Titanium Target .22 (MOA almost any .22 ammo) are our first three custom-built rifles and parts. In addition, our new custom Marlin Big Loop Lever was designed to put functionality first, with a strong secondary emphasis on style. We felt that current offerings placed far more emphasis on style without addressing practical concerns. We look forward to getting to know everyone! Best, Adam

RPP Big Loop Lever On Gun.jpg

1 - 4 of 4 Posts