Well gentlemen, I took the leap to try out the Horniday brass with the same load info I was so successful with. The results were ugly at best. The recoil was much more than I have felt with any other brass and the best shot group at 100 was 2.2825. There was a little wind and I didn't chrono, but the groups showed pressure spikes based on them being completely vertical off the rest. I have heard they were no good, but hadn't seen any posts on data for this. I resized all the casings at the same time, double weighed powder as usual, trimmed them to the exact length, weighed the boolets, weighed the casings. The only thing different was the use of Horniday brass. Maybe the length didn't cause a consistent crimp. I guess that brass will just sit until I figure something out. I would hate to throw away a bunch of brass. Might trim them to the cannelure and try again. Some of the primers looked a little pancaked.