Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ranch Dog's sister-in-law, visiting from PA, is hospitalized in very serious condition, with both a heart condition and internal bleeding and needs our prayers.

I'm sure your prayers will be very much appreciated. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
14,841 Posts
Our prayers are on the way Michael and you have a voice mail. Let me know if we can help.

Thanks for posting Frank.

Dave :'(

·
Premium Member
13,209 Posts
Prayers sent to Ranch Dog his family and sister in law!!!May she get well soon!!!

·
Registered
32,303 Posts
Our prayers and hopes are with you Michael, your sister in law and your family.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
prayers sent, God Bless

·
Premium Member
2,758 Posts
I appreciate it fellows. My brother and sister in law where visiting this week from PA, an annual trip. Margie suffered a heart attack two years ago and ended up with six stints. I've been keeping my eye on her during the visit as she has looked very bad. They were getting ready to leave early Saturday, I didn't like what I saw. She looked as bad as any human I've ever seen. Then she told me she was really bothered with indigestion. I had her lay down, got her feet elevated, gave her an aspirin while I had my wife call 911. She is pretty much a mess but has made it through this morning and is in stable enough condition to start various tests to see exactly what is wrong. So today, we feel much better about her condition as it was very grim over the weekend. Keep the prayers coming, they are appreciated and work.

Thank you Frank for getting this prayer request to our membership.

·
Premium Member
9,038 Posts
Prayers sent.

·
Premium Member
12,129 Posts
Michael,

Prayers sent...........I hope your sister has a full and fast recovery.

Tom

·
Premium Member
2,758 Posts
Again, thank you fellows. Both those that have responded and all the others that have offered prayer. Margie is on the road to recovery! She has a ulcer created by the heart meds she has been on and with the blood thinners she is taking it took them quite a while to get the bleeding stopped. She actually was released back to the ranch yesterday evening but must return to the doctor's office daily until she is released for the trip home. The only real issue is her oxygen level, she is very spent, and the bad heart doesn't help. Hopefully she will get to the point where she can head home soon so that her doctors can make long term changes to get her better.

She did receive some very nice flowers from a group of guys that care, Marlin Owners! That takes a bit to explain to someone that does not use the internet! Well done guys, thank you for your consideration and prayer!

·
Premium Member
13,209 Posts
Michael that is great news that your sister in law is doing better!!!Will continue with the prayers till she is back at 100%!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.