Marlin Firearms Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
7,608 Posts
Isn't king Wayne's six million dollar mansion near there? I wonder if the N.R.A. will trouble themselves to fight this.
I think over the years Wayne has evolved to be an NRA "Diva" who demands high maintenence just like a spoiled Hollywood brat. The NRA needs to reel in his own overly self righteous attitude and go back to the core values of preserving and fighting for 2nd A rights. Also, they need to re-evaluate their strategy and start focusing on battling 2nd A infringement at the State and Local City level where much of the abuse of power is occurring. Obviously they are disadvantaged with all the mass media being "Looney Liberal" so they need to have a "Think tank" to counter all the unified anti-gun tactics.

Reactions: Travlin

·
Super Moderator
23,569 Posts
Like I said in another thread. . .
This world is bass ackwards and upside down.

I hope this goes to SCOTUS. This is a blatant violation of the 2A.
VCDL is fighting this in court. I could care less what the NRA is doing about this. They are MIA as always.........

·
Registered
7,608 Posts
Like I said in another thread. . .
This world is bass ackwards and upside down.

I hope this goes to SCOTUS. This is a blatant violation of the 2A.
Can we be assured that going to SCOTUS will result in true unbiased decision based on core Consttutional values ? Right now even SCOTUS may backfire with the balance of that court.

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
Don't forget who it is that is talking about the polls that Biden is ahead, no don't tell me let me guess, I know it's fake news. If you go back just about this time four years ago it was Hildabeast has a 91% chance of winning etc. I can't believe that anyone among us would be concerned about this fake stuff.

·
Registered
7,608 Posts
Polls, CV19, back stabbing Generals & Bolton, race & Commie rioters and voter fraud scams we don’t know about yet. Yea, I’m worried.
The only reason I too am worried about the same things is that the corrupt machine is in place to be able to carry it out. Now you see "Mandatory" vote by mail in many Blue run States. WHo will provide oversight? : A corrupt Blue official who is in a key gatekeeper position ? Who will keep an honest watch ?

21 - 26 of 26 Posts