Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam is beginning to see the fruits of his labor for the gun control lobby. After the state assembly voted this year to allow local governments to ban guns on city property, the city of Alexandria just outside of Washington, D.C., decided unanimously this weekend to do just that. - Jordan Michaels

Beginning on July 1, it will be a Class 1 misdemeanor (up to one year in jail or a fine up to $2,500) to possess, carry or transport firearms or ammunition in any city-owned or operated building, park or recreational or community facility as well as special events requiring a permit on public streets, roads, alleys, sidewalks or public right of way. ...

Read more: https://www.gunsamerica.com/digest/ralph-northams-gun-control-agenda-takes-off-as-virginia-city-bans-guns/?fbclid=IwAR0jHFU7R0ZbijVAAXpslkYVODqh6EHMAEAu-DqoSRrFLxtyp-gZ7dnOV9c

·
Registered
7,608 Posts
This is the beginning of the "Reckoning". They have to ban\disarm you in order to shove their agenda down your throats. This is how all past Commie dictators started their move for total power grab. Once you are disarmed that is when you will be systematically killed.

·
Registered
7,608 Posts
Let see what happens when the guns are ban & police are gone..
The Looney Dems behind the scenes and the Looney politicians causing the chaos do NOT care that you and I (regular citizens) are killed. They have their protections and are isolated from the violence they created. They want our lives to be disrupted and hope that we will blame Trump for it. Public safety is of no concern to them. That is the danger of all of this.

·
Registered
7,608 Posts
Well a 1st degree misdemeanor is no big deal and then they have to catch you. After that it would not hold water if you had enough money to fight it long enough.
Watch out for a trick they always do especially at State or City level law making. And trust me I've seen all their tricks here in Libertardland: They then create a new City ordnance that says you are "Disqualified" from owning or purchase of a gun if you have one of these 1st degree misdemeanors on your record. Or you are disqualified from buying ammo. Even though you say it can be beat in court the idea they have is to cause you to spend money and time in frivolous litigation and expense. All this is done to you (A taxpaying citizen) because some Looney Dem in office decides that he or she wants to use the power of the office to Harrase you (law abiding gun owner\taxpayer) with the stroke of a pen while they let rioters, arsonist, looters run wild with a pass. You need to remember that ----this is the sick mind of a Looney Liberal. We don't need to justify this----just look at what they are doing across America----it is fact.

PS--I might also add that they do this using your tax dollars which is a gross unlawful use of public funds to push a political agenda----You can thank our Pal Obunghole for teaching them some of these underhanded "Professional Activist" tactics.

·
Registered
7,608 Posts
Mao and Stalin are smiling from their graves. They didn't have to defeat us, the Left is doing the job for them. What a crock!
That was always the plan: Commies knew that it would be very hard to invade a country where 70% of it's citizens can bear arms. That is why all of them agreed that America would only be toppled from within and that is what the radical left has done----spent decades infiltrating all of our institutions with Commie left moles at all levels. Obama was their greatest mole and he did a lot of damage because he had 8 yrs.

My family barely escaped Communism with their lives coming to America and becoming citizens lawfully during WWII. These fools do not know anything about what it is like to live under Communism.

·
Registered
7,608 Posts
So the leftard's are walking all over the Constitution!

:banghead::thumpdown:

ca'jun56
YES !---And their moles which they have infiltrated into the key gatekeeper positions at all levels of Gubberment see to it that they get away with it or cover it up or never get prosecuted for their crimes. Don't believe me just look at what is happenning in our Gubberment at all levels (Fed, State,and City levels) in Blue run areas.

Reactions: ballistics04

·
Registered
9,440 Posts
Was just thinking about the absurdity of this whole situation. They are tearing down statues of Lincoln meanwhile the “black face” governor remains in office .

·
Registered
13,063 Posts
Was just thinking about the absurdity of this whole situation. They are tearing down statues of Lincoln meanwhile the “black face” governor remains in office .
Like I said in another thread. . .
This world is bass ackwards and upside down.

I hope this goes to SCOTUS. This is a blatant violation of the 2A.

·
Registered
12,982 Posts
These colleges should get some guest speakers that lived under communism and escaped to the free world. How smart do you have to be to figure out the differences? People would have an excuse if communism was a new idea. It’s worse than that, it has failed and caused misery and death everywhere it’s been tried. It will do the same here only worse. Half the people at least are against it. True count would be more like 2/3rds. Of the 1/3rd that’s left 3/4ths of them are basically ignorant and only on board for promised benefits.
I can’t believe the polls that Biden is ahead.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts