Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been eyeballing the stainless CZ 455s since they came out last year, and in celebration of my new granddaughter last week, I found one and picked it up. Initial range trip was very promising, it happens to like Aguila SE HV stuff I have a whole bunch of, too. I haven't really tried it with "huntin' ammo" yet, that will wait for a nicer day and warmer weather (it was cool and breezy).

As luck would have it, I had an old AO scope already in CZ rimfire rings, so I was ready to go when I got it home. The scope is one I've used on a few .223s on some prairie dog shoots. It's an old Simmons 44 Mag M1048 6.5x20, and will be swapped out later. For now, until I decide on what ammo will be allocated to the thing, it'll stay where it is.

This is my fourth CZ rimfire, and it has the best trigger of the bunch. It's easy to shoot.

Attachments

·
Registered
32,303 Posts
Nice rifle, am also a fan of CZs.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm a big CZ fan but have never seen one of those in person. Is that the threaded model?

This one is NOT threaded. I have a 455 Scout that has a threaded barrel, and a couple Rugers that are threaded, also. One of these years, I may get around to getting a suppressor, but not right now. Those three are pictured here. Not shown is a 452 American. I'm kind of addicted to rimfires right now.:laugh:

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.