Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,841 Posts
To answer your first question. The men you speak of are stupid as you said, and too dumb to lie. :roll:

To answer the second question. Most likely because he knows you are smarter than him. :lol:

Dave 8)

·
Premium Member
12,094 Posts
Good answer Dave. Me, I'm too stupid to lie. :lol:

I got a question,

Why do some women do stupid things & lie? :p

·
Premium Member
14,841 Posts
Leverdude,

Well they just can't help themselves. :lol: :lol:

Dave 8)

·
Registered
729 Posts
Thats what mothers are for. :lol: :lol: :wink:

·
Premium Member
12,094 Posts
The RedBaroness said:
Why can't they help themselves?
Maybe you could enlighten us as Luis, Dave & I are all just men, & speaking for myself, I find women a bit confusing. Interesting to be sure & I love the one I have beyond description but I'll be derned if I can understand her thinking. :D

P.S.

RedB you neglected to answer my question. :p

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
Neither men or women is perfect.. Some when the marrage goes sour.. will do everything to discredit and smear the other one.. I am sorta glad that in pa if you can prove false accusations have been made about you.. that your record is cleared , and the other party is in big trouble for lying..

I think most men feel threatend in someway if women leave them for other men.... and really get nasty if women leave for other women..

Women , feel theatened that they will be alone, no one will want them, so react to distroy the mans life as much a possible.. (not saying some do not deserve it one either side)..

I think the no fault is the best,, just go your seperate ways and start life over new..

·
Premium Member
12,094 Posts
The RedBaroness said:
I wish I could think clearly but I can't right now, because my hair smells like cigar smoke and I just hate that.
Then why smoke cigars? :lol:

200 posts in less than a month! You likely set a record. :shock:

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I don't smoke cigars but I know these pilots who think it's funny to drag me to their poker games and ply me with cabernet and they smoked cigars last night.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Oh sorry, Leverdude, I guess I did neglect to answer your question. You asked why some women do stupid things and lie.

I'm not sure. I have an acquaintance who lies to her husband about the lottery tickets she buys and I can't figure out why she does that. I'm not a good liar myself and would have a difficult time having much respect for someone who I was lying to. I tend to be fairly good friends with my exes, all three of them, except for the second one, but that is his fault.

As far as doing stupid things, I don't know, I guess everyone does them sometimes. I'm a pretty forgiving person but some things I can't get past, such as really stupid twits on the side.

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
Liar or Thief,, you can watch a thief... you can never trust a liar..

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well, yes, but thieves are by nature liars as well. I've had two major liars in my life, but I could always tell when the first one way lying by his tone of voice, the second I was dumb enough to believe for a time anyway. The last one never lied when most people would have, and that's the one that hurt the most. I appreciate and admire the fact that he held on to his ethics though, even at the risk of losing what was most important to him, which he did...

I think life is too short for that...

·
Registered
670 Posts
I pretty much agree with the comments that have been made already. There are so many reasons that people, men and women, have for lying and stealing that it's impossible to try to explain here. I do feel that when someone lies, they are also a thief because they're stealing the respect that should be shown the person they're lying to. As far as doing stupid/dumb things....I guess that we all take our turn in that category! :roll:

Annabelle

·
Registered
729 Posts
FAMOUS LAST WORDS--Hey y'all watch this! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
553 Posts
FAMOUS LAST WORDS--Hey y'all watch this!

That was the last thing cousin Billy Joe Bob said before he jumped off that bridge into that empty creekbed. Guess he should have looked at the water level first huh? :lol: :lol: :wink: :lol: :lol:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts