Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, you know my usual method, just take the bottle of oil and stand by the car looking confused until some man comes along and does it for me. Works great with things like shovelling snow too and really came in handy last year when we had that awful weather here.
But what about brake fluid? Why do my brake lights keep coming on, does that mean I need brake fluid? Where do I buy it? And what about those little light bulb thingies?

·
Registered
553 Posts
The easiest way would be to drive in to the middle of town wearing your shortest mini- skirt. Stand outside of Auto Zone and look totally lost. I am sure there would be some kind man who would be willing to check it for you.

G

·
:twisted:
yes i agree with toughie ,but i also know that short..short..shorts and a halter work real well for the same purpose.
you know the daisy duke style with lot's of frontal landscape?

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Holy goat, Batgirl, I haven't worn a mini in years. They give me anxiety. What about just a fluffy little low cut sweater, with that cute lil pearl necklace of mine that falls just between my 36-C's?

·
Registered
553 Posts
yes, theres an idea, shadow. I have a gorgeous halter that you can borrow. you can not wear a bra with this though theres not enough material for one. but that should help too.

And your pearls would work nicely, Red. But make sure the sweater is tight.

G

·
snark..snark..snark..it's me again alice :twisted:
of course that will work Red!
god i'm breathin heavy already...

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Down girl. We talked about this already, remember?

But I've decided you can finally date my ex. Does that make up for it anyway?

Should I post Dan's pic again and refresh your memory?

G

·
:?
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.....
well alright then i guess i will take the trade.
can i laminate the pic. so i can carry it in the shower with me?
gotta do something till you get that hunk sent out to me. :D

G

·
:twisted:
o.k. you got a deal!
you sold me on the satin ropes...god it's getting warm over here tonight.
do you want me to send you 1/2 the postage for his trip over?

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Anyway back to the brake fluid thingie, why does my brake light keep coming on, does that mean I need to stand outside holding brake fluid?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts