Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of a firearms related forum for current and former law enforcement officers? I am having a hard time finding anything through different searches.

·
Registered
16,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What I'm really trying to find is a discussion forum, firearms, politics, hunting or even survival stuff....but composed of current or former LEOs.

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Have you checked out "Peace Officer and LEO Forum" at the bottom of this page? About half way down next to last column.

·
Premium Member
5,859 Posts
Hello,

Google POLICE FORUMS. You get MORE results if you use GOOGLE for this search online.

Police Forums & Law Enforcement Forums @ Officer.com

Law Enforcement Job Center

Police Forums

Real Police: Law Enforcement,Police Officer,Criminal Justice,Background Checks website...

911 Job Forums

Police & Law Enforcement Discussions and Forums - PoliceLink

Home

APBWeb

There used to be some good ones on the old MSN groups. MSN groups no longer exist.

I do not know what they have any on Yahoo Groups any longer.

Some free forums and free bulletin boards have forums too. So if you were looking for one there - type that in and see what they have.

You could ask some of your friends who are still working as peace officers or your retired friends. Some forums like to go by their individual state too.

Good luck in finding a good forum.

Cate

·
Registered
16,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hello,

Google POLICE FORUMS. You get MORE results if you use GOOGLE for this search online.

Police Forums & Law Enforcement Forums @ Officer.com

Law Enforcement Job Center

Police Forums

Real Police: Law Enforcement,Police Officer,Criminal Justice,Background Checks website...

911 Job Forums

Police & Law Enforcement Discussions and Forums - PoliceLink

Home

APBWeb

There used to be some good ones on the old MSN groups. MSN groups no longer exist.

I do not know what they have any on Yahoo Groups any longer.

Some free forums and free bulletin boards have forums too. So if you were looking for one there - type that in and see what they have.

You could ask some of your friends who are still working as peace officers or your retired friends. Some forums like to go by their individual state too.

Good luck in finding a good forum.

Cate

Thank you for your help.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Hey Roosterb. I get a kick out of your responce to some of the posts of lately on law officers doing, lets just say odd things. Im 54 now and My dad was a lawyer when my folks broke up back when I was 10. He went into SLED, what SC calls their state police for awhile, back then. I know how I feel about my dad, and have always loved to here him tell his tells of adventure, one might call it. I sure hope one day I can get the chance to meet you sir. I hope you find a forum that you are looking for. I still think this forum is pretty top notch compared to lots of others Ive visited. Here is a broad array of subjects. Dont let some get you down.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts