Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,898 Posts
Better cover the p/u truck bed............

Reactions: bc069 and Pereira

·
Registered
13,419 Posts
100% legal in the State of South Dakota. In 2019 the Legislature passed a law making it illegal to block traffic during a Protest, even peacefully. The roadways are for vehicle traffic only. Any driver hitting protester(s) on a State, City, or County highway is exonerated of any guilt. No charges can be filed. I wonder if ANTIFA, BLM, and their running dogs are planning a get-together over the 4th, when the President is here. We're all kinda looking forward to meeting them. A chance to extend some down home hospitality.

·
Registered
7,937 Posts
Now that is reassuring. I need to read up on S.C. laws. I have been thinking about a Ranch Hand for my 3500.
don't care about the "law" here in SC "I was in fear for my life" after that, I don't answer questions,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

·
Registered
274 Posts
Perhaps replace skunk with protester.

Reactions: Marlinjunkie

·
Registered
13,419 Posts
State Law making it illegal to assemble on a roadway also protects the driver from being sued. If a 'protester' gets run over, they are legally in the wrong and cannot file against the driver for damages in Civil Court. They can file, but it will be thrown out before it is considered for a hearing. The Court will examine the evidence and never schedule the case.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts