Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up a Mod. 25 glenfield at a yard sale for $ 30.00 mechanically sound but rusted on the outside, inside, not used much and the screws are all untouched. I'm gonna redo the stock and find out how that wonder blue works .I have to get back there though cause I forgot to ask him for the magazine, If he has it, if not does not, anyone have one for sale?[anyone on the forum ,I can get one somewhere else,but would rather help out someone here if possible.Shootrj2003

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks Lee l, I live about 45 min. from them so that is one of the places I go for anything like that, they used to have a really good gun store there but I guess the bean counters and efficiency experts got in there and "modernized" the place and it's not so personal friendly anymore.you can still go there and buy stuff but you have to go up to a counter and ask the guy for anything instead of browsing through aisles of goods a lot of which in the past was not in the catolog and which they sold as bargains ,now if its not in the catalog it's not available for the most part,still a good parts source though.Shootrj2003

1 - 3 of 3 Posts