Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check out this totally fabricated paragraph:
Joe Biden will also direct the justice department to clarify regulations to ensure that pistols fitted with stabilizing braces, which essentially transform them into rifles, will be regulated under the National Firearms Act. Pistols are cheaper, and easier to carry across state lines, whereas rifles are more regulated. The suspect in the Boulder shooting used a pistol fitted with a brace that looks and operates like a rifle, and uses the same ammunition as the infamous AR-15, but isn’t regulated like a rifle under current laws.
Then the press gets to drag out their bogeyman "ghost guns". OoooooOOOoooo!
Idiots. Blathering idiots.

Biden to tackle gun violence with executive actions on ‘ghost guns’ and pistols (msn.com)

·
Registered
278 Posts
Rifles are more regulated??
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
Want to talk about all of the existing laws (Boulder) that he broke? Yep, more laws & regulations are needed! 😡
How about we go back 100+ years ago, that if you murder someone, you get an old fashioned public hanging ASAP!

·
Super Moderator
11,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Want to talk about all of the existing laws (Boulder) that he broke? Yep, more laws & regulations are needed! 😡
How about we go back 100+ years ago, that if you murder someone, you get an old fashioned public hanging ASAP!
I'm also a big fan of bringing back stocks and public whippings.
Those are deterrents we know work.

·
Super Moderator
9,297 Posts
When you actually get down to investigating the perpetrators past history you will usually find that it was someone who had a long history of problems of which the bleeding heart "Looney Liberals" had let fester until the guy went loco and murdered people. You will usually find that the cause was a failure of Looney Liberal policies. The Liberal run system had failed miserably. Now they are looking for a scapegoat.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Check out this totally fabricated paragraph:

Then the press gets to drag out their bogeyman "ghost guns". OoooooOOOoooo!
Idiots. Blathering idiots.

Biden to tackle gun violence with executive actions on ‘ghost guns’ and pistols (msn.com)
Dear God, that one is worse fabricated than the one I listened to on the Radio a dozen times this afternoon. Where they kept wanting to pin this Executive Action on another mass shooting, by an ex-NFL Player, and I was left sitting there thinking X-NFL, probably black, probably shootin his 9, and we're gonna outlaw ghost guns over a mass shooting with a handgun. At least this one goes back to blame it on Boulder, where an AR Pistol was used. Although it certainly wasn't a Ghost Gun, and the Perp passed a background check.

Rifles are more regulated??
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Radio news reports were at least minutely more clear on that one, referring to "SHORT BARRELED RIFLES", which are of course regulated under the NFA. What they didn't say was whether the wrist brace would become an NFA item, or the AR Pistol itself.

It's the Democrat way, I think they all have it inscribed in the crotch of their undies... "There is no broken gun law, that can't be fixed by writing 10 more gun laws, and not enforcing any of them until we steal their guns." And, while I realize that seems like a lot to inscribe in one's crotch, they don't have any balls to begin with, so there's lots of left over room.

When you actually get down to investigating the perpetrators past history you will usually find that it was someone who had a long history of problems of which the bleeding heart "Looney Liberals" had let fester until the guy went loco and murdered people. You will usually find that the cause was a failure of Looney Liberal policies. The Liberal run system had failed miserably. Now they are looking for a scapegoat.
Perp has a history of violence reaching back to his high school days at minimum. Was charged with 3rd. degree felony assault of a classmate when he was 17, wasn't provoked, simply attacked him when the bell rang to dismiss class. This reportedly was not a first offense. Of course he was a minor, and he was Muslim, so we all know where that went.

Ted Cruz indicated there was a felony infraction not reported by TSA at the Denver airport I believe it was. But, I haven't been able to find anything on that. You can find numerous reports on his being on the FBI watch list for espousing radical Muslim views, but again... The FBI did nothing to remove him from society and prevent this shooting just as was the case in Parkland, Orlando, Fort Hood, and numerous others.

It is amazing.......no part of this is angled to the criminal. Nothing designed for mandatory implementation of existing law. If THAT don't show you they could care less about us......I got nothing
It's the Democrat way, I think they all have it inscribed in the crotch of their undies... "There is no broken gun law, that can't be fixed by writing 10 more gun laws, and not enforcing any of them until we steal their guns." And, while I realize that seems like a lot to inscribe in one's crotch, they don't have any balls to begin with, so there's lots of left over room.

·
Registered
263 Posts
What blows my mind is, Biden is going to fix this through Executive Order, when the 6th, Circuit just declared Trump did not have the authority to regulate bump stocks, by Executive Order. Case Law was just presented 2 weeks ago where this is going.

·
Super Moderator
11,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What blows my mind is, Biden is going to fix this through Executive Order, when the 6th, Circuit just declared Trump did not have the authority to regulate bump stocks, by Executive Order. Case Law was just presented 2 weeks ago where this is going.
I'm assuming the tactic is:
  • Make executive orders that will be overturned in court
  • Blame the NRA for his inability to make America "safer".
  • get the leftists all riled up and get support for the next assault against the Constitution

·
Registered
263 Posts
So how much is this is really about gun violence and how much is about punishing your political opposition?

Democrats telegraph their agenda so badly it isn't even remotely funny.

NONE of it is about gun violence, if they cared about gun violence they'd be adding funds to gang units in metropolitan population centers. NOT - pushing to defund police departments.

NONE of it is about saving lives, if they cared about saving lives, they would all be anti-abortion. Not only are they NOT anti-abortion, they don't even require states to report abortions. You cannot logically explain that one should have a right of choice to take a life, right up until birth, resulting in 13.5 abortions per 1000 women of child bearing age, with California, Maryland, and New Hampshire not reporting, and New Jersey and Washington DC not having requirement health providers report to State Agencies, which may flaw numbers in reported abortions. Then turn around and tell the entire gun owning population...

-- You cannot make a choice to own this plastic firearm accessory because someone else had it on a gun that was used to shoot 5 people.

-- You all have to wait 10 days to buy a gun, because someone bought a gun a year before shooting several kids while deputies were told hide behind their cars in the parking lot.

-- You cannot own an AR-15 because it was used to kill 25 people last year. Yes, carpenters hammers were used to kill 30 people, but we aren't going to ban hammers because they weren't designed to kill things, and we won't even discuss the fact that Doctors kill a 10 times as many people as guns do.

-- You cannot own a semi-auto weapon, because the framers of the Constitution never envisioned such in their day. And, we don't want to discuss the fact I posted that bit of stupidity on the internet with my smart phone, using voice to text technology, over a wireless internet connection, to load it on a server half way around the world.

AND, realistically... It's not about "punishing the opposition". It's ALL about disarming the opposition so they can punish us.

·
Super Moderator
9,297 Posts
It is "No Logic Legislation". What makes this mentality very dangerous is that they know that what they are doing is bad for the country and it is planned that way. Like an Arson who torches his own house. Like rioters that destroy their own city and town businesses. Like Police who have been ordered to stand down and watch BLM violently assault you but when you hit back you are arrested for assault. Giving away billions of dollars to foreign entities but you as a taxpaying citizen just gets 1200 bucks. Something is going to give.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Saw a news flash this morning that said, Cuomo is going to give illegals in the state of New York $15,600 because of Covid, while Tax Payers got $1,400 and we sent BILLIONS to New York to deal with Covid.

And, this is not to mention his dumping Covid patients in nursing homes resulting in tens of thousands of deaths, and NOT being charged. Or, the sexual harassment charges pending, that he is NOT being prosecuted over.

·
Registered
271 Posts
You cannot own a semi-auto weapon, because the framers of the Constitution never envisioned such in their day.
"Semi-auto" weapons were used in the Revolutionary War. They just were not called semi-auto. Repeating arms of the day were complicated, heavy and extremely expensive. A small force with rapid fire weapon were most often used to defend heavy artillery.

·
Registered
16,583 Posts
Ahhh, DEMOCRACY!
Also known as mob rule of the majority.
We were warned, did not listen and are now sitting down to a banquet of consequences for allowing two-party politics to ruin the relationship of the states to the federal government: one controls the other, and we have it backwards, bless our stupid hearts.
There is only one proven method to resolve these deep conflicts within our country:
BANKRUPTCY.
We’re almost there, thank God for gold and silver.
R/Griff

·
Super Moderator
9,297 Posts
Saw a news flash this morning that said, Cuomo is going to give illegals in the state of New York $15,600 because of Covid, while Tax Payers got $1,400 and we sent BILLIONS to New York to deal with Covid.

And, this is not to mention his dumping Covid patients in nursing homes resulting in tens of thousands of deaths, and NOT being charged. Or, the sexual harassment charges pending, that he is NOT being prosecuted over.
Feds really need to immediately crack down on that scum and make it clear that spending the Fed money on illegals is not using it for Covid relief if they are given any kind of monetary payment or goods and services. Take back the money and make NY have to pay it back.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Feds really need to immediately crack down on that scum and make it clear that spending the Fed money on illegals is not using it for Covid relief if they are given any kind of monetary payment or goods and services. Take back the money and make NY have to pay it back.

Unfortunately, the scum that approved payment to New York and other liberal states are intent on destroying the country, they don't care what he does with it. My guess would be, since they are illegals, there will be a great many of them with untraceable names, fictitious addresses, vacant lots, abandon buildings, or they apparently moved on after getting their checks... And, there will be enough of them get one to suggest he gave a great deal of it away, while most of it goes into the Cuomo off shore retirement slush fund.

·
Super Moderator
9,297 Posts
Unfortunately, the scum that approved payment to New York and other liberal states are intent on destroying the country, they don't care what he does with it. My guess would be, since they are illegals, there will be a great many of them with untraceable names, fictitious addresses, vacant lots, abandon buildings, or they apparently moved on after getting their checks... And, there will be enough of them get one to suggest he gave a great deal of it away, while most of it goes into the Cuomo off shore retirement slush fund.
My exact thoughts---when Cuomo hands it out they have to give back 80% of it and it goes to the backdoor accounts of Corrupt Dems in NYC.

·
Registered
263 Posts
My exact thoughts---when Cuomo hands it out they have to give back 80% of it and it goes to the backdoor accounts of Corrupt Dems in NYC.

OH wait... It would seem someone in Washington DC woke up from their nap! At least they're asking someone to question it, anyhow.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts