1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
6,784 Posts
Wish they had a few buckets of those in 338 with the gummy tips.

Awesome find though zuikowarrior! 308 MX guys are probably going to jump all over this.

Wait, dang, I can 30-30 those bad boys! What am I thinking!

·
Registered
5,322 Posts
Zuiko, thanks! I just sent them my order for 500. The part # indicates they are for the 30-30 and with postage, they are still only 18.00 a box of 100.

358 Win

Reactions: M700

·
Premium Member
2,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, graymustang, I got 500 of the .300 Savage and a batch of the .308 150 SSTs. Still have about 400 .30-30 LE blems from a couple of years ago at Midway. I've been very happy with the blem bullets purchased over the years.

zw

Reactions: graymustang

·
Premium Member
2,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
For those of you who got in on this before the supply was depleted, be advised 13-1/2 pounds of bullets in a heat sealed poly bag will very likely exceed the rupture limit of said poly bag when you pick it up out of the box. . .

The bullets look great.

Mason jar Water Drinkware Glass Metal

Attachments

Reactions: WV Mountaineer

·
Registered
210 Posts
I got my baggie of the 160 FTXs yesterday. Has a nice hefty feel to it! :biggrin: Now to find some of that Lever powder. Seems that words gotten out that it works (really well) in a lot of other cartridges not necessarily related to Lever guns.

·
Registered
5,322 Posts
Received my order of 500 this past week and man are they nice! I did not inspect each and every bullet, but could not find any issues with those I did look at! Like ZW said, my heat sealed heavy plastic bag was showing signs of fatigue from the weight and already was separating at the seal. No big deal of course, just warranted me being a little careful when lifting them out of the box. With shipping costs, mine ran me $18.20 per 100. Midway's getting almost $37.00 a hundred for first quality 30-30 FTX's right now. I really don't think any deer or paper target is gonna know I shot em with a "blem" bullet either. I have bought other blem bullets in the past and they killed deer just fine!

358 Win

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.