Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
There's a guy that has a 39A for sale, it has a scope on it and a sling. Hes asking 675.00 for it, and says its like new and been fired very little. My question is, what does a used 39A usually go for ? Her Thanks all. Heres his adIncludes quality rings and Weaver 2x7x32 scope with scope cover and end caps. Includes quality leather sling. Almost unfired, like new in every respect. No nicks, scratches, gouges, marring,etc. Hand-picked from inventory when purchased new. Excellent workmanship and fitting. Cycles rounds flawlessly. Free sealed brick of 22 LR ammo.
This rifle has been in continuous production longer than any other rifle in America. The Model 39A is incomparable to any rimfire in the world today. It can be disassembled in seconds with only a coin. The stock is crafted of genuine American black walnut and adorned with fine cut checkering. It has a rebounding hammer and a hammer-block safety. All major components of the action are machined from heat-treated, solid steel forgings.

22 Short, Long or Long Rifle

Tubular magazine, with patented closure system, holds 26 Short, 21 Long or 19 Long Rifle Cartridges

Lever action; side ejection; solid top receiver; rebounding hammer; hammer block safety; one-step takedown; deeply blued metal surfaces;gold plated steel trigger.

Genuine American black walnut with fluted comb; cut checkering; full pistol grip and fore-end; blued steel fore-end cap; swivel studs; grip cap; rubber rifle butt pad; tough Mar-Shield® finish.

24" barrel with Micro-Groove® rifling Gun Firearm Rifle Trigger Air gun
Gun Firearm Trigger Rifle Air gun
Gun Firearm Trigger Rifle Air gun

·
Registered
956 Posts
Prices vary alot. Condition, extras, and such effect it. I saw one just the other day on the used rack at cabelas for 799. Condition was similar to that one but it didn't have the scope, sling, or anything. That was way high to me. My 39 isn't quite at nice as the one pictured but is in good used shape. I got it for $450. No extras. I thought that was a descent deal. I guess it all depends on how much value you think it has and the amount you want to pay. It definitely looks nice though.

·
Registered
499 Posts
$450 is a great deal...I've been looking for over a year now and just bring myself to pay $600 or 700...

Woods...with the Weaver scope and rings that's not a bad price...figure about $175 for rings and scope...brings the rifle down to around $500

·
Banned
2,262 Posts
If he's asking $675, he will take $625 or worst case $650. I would do $625 with the Weaver if I was lookin.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.