Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking to reorganize my safe and consolidate some calibers.
I'm thinking of acquiring one of these little beasts.
I think I found one and will know more tomorrow.
What kind of price should I expect to pay?
Thanks!

G

·
I paid $450 for mine about 18 months ago . It was used in about 97% with box, Weaver bases and rings , 4x Bushnell and an Uncle Mike's sling.Have since seen used ones in that shape 97% but without the extras for the same money :?

·
Registered
325 Posts
I too would like to add one to the safe. Unfortunately I need to pay my son's dentist out of my gun purchase funds. Would be interested in any 1894P sightings though.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Paid $410 NIB OTD for mine when they first came out. My friend paid $405 for his. A year or so ago I passed up a NIB 1894CP (.357) for $350 and have been kicking myself ever since. :cry:

Looks like the prices have really taken a leap.
Rich

·
Registered
325 Posts
Last NIB I saw the guy was asking a rediculous $500+ for. Of course the 336D he had was another $100. Just couldn't bring myself to do it.

·
Registered
28 Posts
$285 used, but very nice in gun store in Rapid City, SD

This was the summer of 2004. Stopped into a gun shop and saw the gun on the used rack and about fainted when I saw the price. I didn't leave the store without it!
Darin

·
Registered
34 Posts
I paid $333 out the door back when Marlin stoped making them. The dealer even took 50 bucks off because it was no longer made. The only prob is at the gun club,every body wants to shoot it.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Not the "P" models, but Big-5 Sporting Goods here in Vegas has an 1894 (.44mag) and an 1894C (.357mag) both in 16" barrels, blued for $319 as of yesterday.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts