Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is a not marked jm gun worth 1300.00? has north haven marked on barrel with serial # where MR is put on the remingtons .thanks

·
Super Moderator
23,801 Posts
Value depends on the model and pics would be helpful. I am guessing that the serial number are numbers only and no letters? Does the other side of the barrel near the recever have a REP proof mark stamped there?

·
Super Moderator
23,801 Posts
This is a Remlin and not a JM Marlin rifle. Don't know what Remlin SBLs are going for but JMs will usually be priced north of a grand.

·
Super Moderator
15,631 Posts
They have been going on GunBroker for between $1200.00 and $1650.00... These are ended and sold auctions... All new model Remlins...

·
Registered
3,778 Posts
The Remlin 1895 SBL's have been creeping up in price lately, I think the prospect of Remington riding off into the sunset has goosed the market.
If you want a JM SBL you will pay dearly as there were limited numbers and nobody wants to get rid of them.

·
Super Moderator
23,801 Posts
That is a great price these days! Congrats!

·
Registered
3,778 Posts
just got a JM 1895 ss yesterday for 600.00 which I didnt think was bad
It's the JM 1895 SBL that brings the money, other JM 1895's are still somewhat affordable, The JM 1895 CB is increasing in value lately. The Davidson's limited edition models are top dollar also.

·
Registered
226 Posts
New SBL's on Gunbrokers are selling for roughly $1400.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts