Marlin Firearms Forum banner
41 - 52 of 52 Posts

· Registered
287 Posts
I cannot begin to imagine your fear and sorrow. Please know you and your family are in my prayers and you have a large family here on MO that will be with you.....

Reactions: raindawg

· Registered
1,269 Posts
Prayers sent. Your grandson has gone to a special hospital for healing. Saint Jude was a very special friend of our Lord and is the patron Saint of seemingly impossible healings.

If you and the family lose hope, just believe that I believe that Saint Jude can intercede to our Lord to heal your grandson. Peace be with all your family and especially Dominic.

· Premium Member
13,177 Posts
Blair you need anything brother let me know and I will do my best!!! Please keep us posted on your Grandson buddy my family and I will have him in our prayers!!!!

· Registered
2,704 Posts
I am so sorry to hear about you grandson.I have 3 grandboys and 1 grandgirl and I would be devastated if something happened to one of them.<br>Lord please lay your healing hands on Dominic and please see his family through this trying time.In Jesus name I ask this.Amen

41 - 52 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.