Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gentlemen,

We received a real punch to the gut today. My second grandson, Dominic, was just diagnosed with an exceedingly rare and malicious form of brain cancer. I am scared to death it is but a matter of time until we lose him.

Please send out your prayers and feel free to add him to your prayers lists at your local church.

My wife, daughter and grandson are headed to Memphis and St. Jude hospital soon. If modern medicine can't do much for him, I am sure the good Lord can.

Thanks in advance guys

Raindawg

· Premium Member
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
I thought I was all cried out for a little while......till I opened this thread this morning. Thanks guys! I am truly humbled by the generosity of your thoughts and prayers.

My wife is rather floored by the outpouring as well. You see, she thinks I come here so much just because I like guns:)

When I told her last evening I had put up a prayer request her response was....."but those guys don't even know you".

It was difficult if not impossible to explain, but I told her a bunch of you would respond. Just because that's the kind of folks this site has. I specifically pointed out the post about asking the MO family if we needed anything. She asked if I thought it was a genuine offer just a few minutes ago.

When I replied that YES, it is genuine, she just shook her head and went to get a cup of coffee. And after all these years she thinks she knows me !!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.