Reactions: Gr8rtst

·
Registered
20,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #62

·
Registered
10,902 Posts
Gr8 is he any better or heaven forbid worse.

·
Registered
20,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
I have to share this sad news.

My best friend, William "Butch" Barnes, passed away tonight of complications of The H1N1 Flu virus.

10 weeks in a coma was more than his body could bear.

He was a stand-up guy and I was very lucky to have been his friend. I, and everyone else who knew him will miss him greatly.

A wonderful father, a grandfather, hunter, fisherman, all-around nice guy. He traveled incessantly, and lived every day as if it were his last.

I wish to thank all of you who offered your prayers and well-wishes, and his family as well.

Butch is in a better place and is no longer suffering.

He is in the eternal embrace of the Lord.

Thanks again.

Gr8rtst.

·
Registered
6,673 Posts
So sorry to read this my friend, but Thank You for posting and sharing with us - please know that even though it does not diminish the loss you feel, we all feel and share a piece of your loss and grief - and, Hopefully, that diminishes some of the pain you feel.

my tnoughts and prayers are with you, your friend, and his family tonight - may he Rest In Peace, and may you all remember the joy that his being has brought into your lives.

Tar_Heel

·
Registered
10,902 Posts
I am so sorry good friends are hard to loose. Mike

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
I am so sorry to hear the sad news.You have my deepest condolences.May Butch rest in peace in the arms of our Lord And Savior.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
prayers sent for healing.

61 - 71 of 71 Posts