Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think that Americans should pray for this country even if they have been praying for this country all of their life.

For that matter, they should be praying for peace around the world even if they have been doing it for years on end.

The people in this country that want to see things improve for ALL citizens, especially the hard working middle class, with both parties working together and putting America First and her people are sick and tired of the same old - same old in D.C.

Lord have mercy on all of us.

Peace.

Cate

·
Premium Member
5,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Matthew 5:1-12
King James Version (KJV) 5 And seeing the multitudes, he went up into a mountain: and when he was set, his disciples came unto him:
[SUP]2 [/SUP]And he opened his mouth, and taught them, saying,
[SUP]3 [/SUP]Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
[SUP]4 [/SUP]Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
[SUP]5 [/SUP]Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
[SUP]6 [/SUP]Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.
[SUP]7 [/SUP]Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.
[SUP]8 [/SUP]Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.
[SUP]9 [/SUP]Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.
[SUP]10 [/SUP]Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
[SUP]11 [/SUP]Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
[SUP]12 [/SUP]Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

·
Premium Member
5,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Matthew 7:12
[SUP]
12 [/SUP]Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.

·
Registered
661 Posts
http://www.goarch.org/ourfaith/ourfaith7124

"Even if we reach the summit of virtue, we are saved only by God's mercy," said St. John Chrysostom.

Cate
I have pursued virtue for many years and found it to be quite elusive. I sought it in other men and women and found some who were better schooled than me but they too fell short of the Glory of God. This man Jesus is our only hope, and thank God He is sufficient to the task. Left to our own devices each and every one of us would burn in that lake of fire.

The Bible is quite clear that political evolution, (or, devolution more accurately stated) can and will only culminate in the rise of The Beast. We are well down the road on that death march. "How is it Ye cannot see the signs of the times?" The Lord Jesus Christ. The solution to our dilemma lies not in the State, but in Gods' Mercy. Prayer indeed is our only recourse.

·
Banned
8,177 Posts
I pray to god every day.I want him to send some common sense to all of the ignorant folks who elected this fraud.

·
Premium Member
13,209 Posts
I pray everyday for this country and where we are heading!!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts