Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just heard the news here in Oz. So many lost souls in Nth Carolina due to the tornados, my heart and prayers go out to those folk and their families. This had been a bad year for natural disasters, so those of you good people who are in the Mid Western states be careful and look after each other. Keep your heads down.

·
Premium Member
11,587 Posts
moofy07,

We sure are getting some strange weather here in the states, lately............Tornado's seem to be wider spread, and more frequent than I can remember in the past.
Many people have had their homes devastated, and lost loved ones to the weather.

Prayers sent to the people of the areas hit by the recent tornado's.

Tom

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
Moofy07 it's been strange weather all over the world this past few months... Prayers sent for all..

·
Premium Member
9,038 Posts
Bad things happening to good people. Quakes,extreme weather, fires,etc. Yep. they all are needing prayers.

·
Premium Member
13,209 Posts
Prayers sent!!!

·
Premium Member
4,456 Posts
I live in Apex, NC. That big tornado that started down in Sanford and destroyed that Lowes store came by us within a mile of my house then went through downtown Raleigh and on North East where the most fatalities occurred due to a lot of mobile home communities that got hit real bad. We were fortunate and had no damage other than a ton of water and debris that fell out of the sky all around us. This is the worst series of storms in this area in many years and thankfully does not occur often. They say there were at least 62 different tornadoes in NC alone. UNREAL.

GB45

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
I am praying for all who lost family to the tornadoes in North Carolina. It has been a strange weather year. A lot of the disasters weather wise remind me of 1980 when Mt. St, Helens erupted and spewed ash into the atmosphere. Due to the ash in the atmosphere we had a colder summer than usual. Many people who lived in Washington State, Idaho, Montana and other NW states died from the eruption. That year there were other eruptions in Asia as well.

·
Premium Member
4,456 Posts
I am not a DOOMSAYER but there are those people around who say all this strange weather and other happenings in the middle east are preludes to 2012 . . . . . . .
The year 2000 was supposed to mark THE END - - - now they say 2012. I am 65 and sure do plan to be around a lot more years to enjoy some shooting with all the rifles and handguns I have bought in the last 5 years for my RETIREMENT years.

GB45

1 - 8 of 8 Posts