Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My fellow MO's, I'd like to request some prayers to go out to glock2240 (Tim). I don't know him personally but I found a Marlin 1897 for him in my LGS in NJ. Well he wound up buying it and was pleased with it, although with the price of .22 LR, he did not get to play with it much. He lived out in MT but has sold the place because he was diagnosed with Stage 4 Melanoma! :(

He has gone back home to Walker, LA to be with his family. So let's add Tim to our prayer list. I hope he gets to enjoy some of the native gumbo, beignets and po' boys to ease his discomfort. I know that my LA buddies like Cajun & Raindawg will get the word out down there, for some closer fellowship! I do have his address & if anyone wants it send me a PM.

John

·
Registered
6,780 Posts
Goodness Gracious ... prayers for him. That's a nasty form of cancer. Your skin is your largest organ. Here's to praying he beats it.

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Prayers sent for Glock2240

·
Registered
11,566 Posts
Prayers Sent!!

·
Premium Member
9,845 Posts
Prayers sent from Goldthwaite, TX for return to health! That's tough I know, but our God is tougher! John

Reactions: Magnum6

·
Banned
651 Posts
Prayers sent and God's speed for recovery.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Prayers sent. May the Lord keep watch over him and his family.

l

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Prayers on the way Tim , Lot Brothers here are think about you , and a Good recovery . that stuff is hard to get through and its a hard fight , but don't give up Brother" You can Beat this .... Prayer to all of your recover team in your fight to beat this thing .... Dave

Magnum6

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Prayers upward bound for our fellow MO Tim! May God wrap His arms around you and your family and give wisdom to the doctors treating Tim. All things can be accomplished thru faith.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Prayers for him and his family.

B

·
Registered
9,496 Posts
Prayers on the way for Tim. I hope he isn't just giving up because it is possible to survive melanoma, just ask me how.

God bless.

Mark.

Reactions: Catherine

·
Super Moderator
16,023 Posts
​Prayers Sent!!!!!

·
Premium Member
15,451 Posts
Prayers sent

Reactions: papajohnabi