Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please raise my son, Seth up in your prayers. He has been dealing with a lot of stress at work and it has led to some anger issues. We are concerned because His son ,Julian, (5) and my wife seem to be the target of his anger. I try to be a buffer but sometimes i fail miserably. We love him but our hearts are heavy and i am constantly haveing this feeling of dread come over me and at times is almost more than i can handle. We know that the Lord is in charge and his ways are not our ways but we need your prayers to remain strong.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Will do bubbub. Yes the Lord is in charge and sometimes we don't understand it all. But He is in control and He'll not put on us more than we can stand as long as we trust in Him!

Prayers sent!

Reactions: bubbub

·
Registered
11,566 Posts
"Prayers Sent" bubbub for Your Son & Family!!

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Prayers sent but also remember God will help us help ourselves, sometimes he needs us to act on our own and our loved ones behalf.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Prayers sent but also remember God will help us help ourselves, sometimes he needs us to act on our own and our loved ones behalf.
I have tried to intervene but as i said i have failed miserably and have only made the situation worse at times and i hesitate to try anything again. I am trying to wait for an opening and then do my best to talk to my son in a loving manner and hope that he can understand what we are seeing.He is not a violent or"bad" person.
He has health issues and i know it wears on him but i cannot understand what has happened that he has such anger at times

·
Registered
9,496 Posts
Prayers sent.
Try talking with him when he is calm.

Mark.

·
Premium Member
13,209 Posts
Prayers sent for your son my friend!!!

·
Registered
20,520 Posts
Prayers sent for you and your family bubbub! Maybe tellin' him how you feel in a letter that your son can read/re read would be better than a face to face. Stress can cause a lot of problems to a persons emotional/mental wellbeing as well as being detrimental to ones overall health!

Reactions: Golphin and bubbub

·
Premium Member
17,017 Posts
Prayer sent.

·
Premium Member
526 Posts
bubbub prayers sent to you and the rest of the people effected by the turmoil in your family.

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
Hey neighbor, my prayers are on their way up to the Lord.
You may try getting someone else besides yourself, that your son looks up to and highly respects, to talk with him. I have found that this works quite well.

Jack

1 - 20 of 40 Posts