Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My family lost our Nephew last weekend in a motorcycle accident returning from the "rolling thunder" dc event. He lived with my family while he was in the local area at college, he helped me work on the farm, hunt, fish and we came to have a great uncle-nephew relationship built on respect for one another. I always referred to him as the real Sasquatch as he was a BIG human.

My heart is heavy we lost at such a wonderful person, he was like a brother to my kids so I am dealing with the fallout with my daughter and son, it is devastating to them. I am trying to hold the family together and get through this all the while grieving and the past few days has been most difficult.

I ask for prayers for my family during this difficult time.

Geoff

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
My sincerest condolences. I lost my best friend in 1977 in a motor cycle accident and I haven't been on one since. I pray for you and your kin's pain. Little solace but he was doing what he loved and he is in the biggest and most pleasant MC ever. Prayers.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
God must of needed help and knew who to call. Prayers sent.

Reactions: mikom

·
Premium Member
1,815 Posts
Prayers sent.

Reactions: mikom

·
Super Moderator
26,031 Posts
My sincere condolences, Geoff. I lost two close friends in a motorcycle accident the same day. Then my cousin, who raced motorcycles and had a room full of trophies, had a horrific accident that left him severally impaired for the rest of his life. I finally gave up riding.

Prayers sent to you and yours in your difficult time.

Jack

·
Registered
29,110 Posts
Prayers to family!

ca'jun56

1 - 20 of 41 Posts