Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please remember Joplin, Mo. and all affected by the storms in your prayers.
God Bless!

·
Premium Member
5,859 Posts
Duke0313 said:
Please remember Joplin, Mo. and all affected by the storms in your prayers.
God Bless!
I heard this on the radio just a bit ago. Sending prayers. It really sounds super bad.

I was busy packing for a partial move before we move into the new house. Late here and I need sleep. When did they get hit? Day or night?

Take care.

Catherine

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
Prayer's sent for all

·
Registered
9,496 Posts
+1

Mark.

·
Registered
32,306 Posts
+ 2
Graeme

·
Premium Member
5,222 Posts
Joplin, Reading and Minneapolis have my prayers. Reading is just a few miles from where I grew up. Only one dead.

·
Premium Member
3,561 Posts
Just called my old friend, he is a Pastor there. His family is OK, house OK, not sure yet about his church property. No electricity/water, Hiroshima style destruction. So fa, one church member's relative was killed. I'm thankful the High School, and some stores were empty at the time. Prayer's are going up; Grace is abounding!

·
Premium Member
13,209 Posts
Prayers going out to Joplin and all surrounding towns affected by this horrible storm!!May God Bless!!!

·
Premium Member
9,038 Posts
Prayers still going out. Lots of folks are hurting following the loss of loved ones.

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
I live here in Joplin and just got power and internet back. This is the most horrible destruction that I have ever seen. I can't put into words what is here. So many people have lost everything.

My wife daughter and I sustained no real damage. My wife's family lost 4 houses.

So many people are offering so much. They are donating things and time and labor. This is a great community. I ask for continued prayers for the people here. GOD IS GREAT!
Thank you for your prayers.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Slugo said:
I live here in Joplin and just got power and internet back. This is the most horrible destruction that I have ever seen. I can't put into words what is here. So many people have lost everything.

My wife daughter and I sustained no real damage. My wife's family lost 4 houses.

So many people are offering so much. They are donating things and time and labor. This is a great community. I ask for continued prayers for the people here. GOD IS GREAT!
Thank you for your prayers.
Still Praying!
THis one needs a Bump!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts