Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys I'm asking for prayers for my little buddy Elmo he is a Peek-A-Poo I got from the pound,
he was attacked this past Sunday by three big hound types.
He is still at the vets after surgery,they think he has a good chance to make it
but a little help would sure be nice.I know a lot of us here at MO are pet lovers so you all know how I feel...

Thanks in advance...

·
Registered
11,573 Posts
"Prayers Sent for Elmo"!!

Reactions: 1022

·
Premium Member
1,771 Posts
Best wishes for a speedy recovery for Elmo. I'd be changing the hound to peek a poo ratio in the neighborhood. (If Elmo was attacked on my own property)

·
Premium Member
349 Posts
Prayers sent for Elmo...and bless you for pickin' a pound puppy...

·
Premium Member
4,922 Posts
The Lord loves Elmo's too. Prayers sent for a complete recovery. I'm with a9mmfan on hound hunting (if on my own property) My wife's little Bichon was attacked in our own yard by five of my neighbors............. guinea hens. okay, stop laughing.........it scared my wife and the pooch, but she ran them off. I brought my Rough Rider out of retirement and it now stands guard on "pee-pee" runs.

All fun aside, I pray that Elmo heals well and is not emotionally scarred, as happens sometimes.

Reactions: a9mmfan and 1022

·
Premium Member
3,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys for all the prayers,as you all know MO is the best bunch of guys and gals there is anywhere...

·
Registered
9,496 Posts
Prayers sent for Elmo.

Mark.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Prayer's sent for Elmo. Pet share an important part in our lives just as our children do. I sure hope there is a doggie heaven cause I hav e a few I would love to see again

·
Premium Member
2,809 Posts
Prayers sent.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.