Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It seems like I spend a lot my MO time on the Prayer Forum asking for prayers for those who are close to me. I beleive in the power of prayer and that the more prayers sent the better. So here goes another request. My wife just text me that my cousin Ed is back in the hospital. He has been haveing trouble with his gall bladder and they can't take it out because of some infection around his pancreas. Please keep him in your prayers. Thank you.

·
Premium Member
9,847 Posts
Prayers sent from Goldthwaite, TX! It is a good and wise man who realizes the power of prayer and is not afraid to ask for more of them! John

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Prayers Sent!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Sounds just like me two years ago, spent the whole summer in hospital before they got mine out, those infections can be dicey. Prayers sent for a quick recovery.

·
Banned
2,263 Posts
Prayers sent for a full and quick recovery!

·
Registered
11,558 Posts
Prayers Sent

Reactions: cowboy66

·
Premium Member
15,348 Posts
Prayers sent

·
Registered
32,306 Posts
Prayers sent. Ed get well soon.:nurse:

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Ed is still in bad shape. They have put larger tubes in to try and drain the infection and today it stopped draining. They will do a cat scan to see if they have gotten it. Ed is getting very weak and we are getting very concerned about this. Please keep him in your prayers.

·
Super Moderator
15,611 Posts
​Prayers Sent!!!!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts