Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Beaufort county has had a though April. We have been hit twice by tornados and this afternoon a one hundred and twenty one year old church is burning. A hundred firefighters have been battling it all afternoon to no avail. Please pray for my county. Thank You Sticker Line art

·
Premium Member
16,818 Posts
Prayers sent

Reactions: Cowboy66

·
Registered
7,734 Posts
Amen. We've got a place not far from you, in Carteret Co.

·
Super Moderator
26,091 Posts
Prayers sent to the Big Guy upstairs.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Prayers sent. We had tornados yesterday afternoon. 2 died to the west of me alot of damage to the north and south. Huntsville was blessed for some reason. the tornados come from Miss. and came through alabama.

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
Prayers and Best Wishes for all.

·
Registered
11,573 Posts
Prayers Sent!

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks everybody. I know we are not alone when it comes to these storms, but last night was just over whelming watching that beautiful old church burn while the county was still trying to recover from the storms of the previous weeks. Tonight and tomorrow more storms are forecast. So please keep 'em coming, and I'm sending some up myself for those who have been hit so hard. Sticker Line art

·
Premium Member
8,044 Posts
Prayers sent, I have a farm just outside the city limits of Washington. i spoke with my FIL and he told me twister stayed on other end of town but said the destruction was severe. I also heard reports of a small infant lost his life in the storm, sad and very tragic.

hey cowboy hunker down as it looks like there are more headed your way this afternoon according to the latest alerts I just saw on wundermap

·
Registered
21,088 Posts
Prayers sent!

·
Registered
968 Posts
Prayers sent for all.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.