Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heading down to St. Vincent's Hospital in Jacksonville, Florida on Thursday morning for another angiogram. Hopefully it's a false alarm or maybe at worst a stent. I would appreciate it if you could keep me in your thoughts and prayers about that time. I can use all the help I can get.

Gordon Ferrell aka HENRY BOWMAN

·
Premium Member
16,818 Posts
Our prayers are with you

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you all and I will pray for you in return. May God Bless all our brothers and sisters here on Marline owners. Be with each and everyone of us every day. Amen

·
Premium Member
17,107 Posts
Hey HB,

Prayer sent.

Later, Mark

·
Registered
9,496 Posts
Prayers on the way Gordon.

Mark.

·
Premium Member
876 Posts
Will include you in prayer tonight, and best wishes.

·
Registered
6,784 Posts
Heading down to St. Vincent's Hospital in Jacksonville, Florida on Thursday morning for another angiogram. Hopefully it's a false alarm or maybe at worst a stent. I would appreciate it if you could keep me in your thoughts and prayers about that time. I can use all the help I can get.

Gordon Ferrell aka HENRY BOWMAN
I've had two heart attacks and have seven stints in my heart. Runs in my family. I was the first of the men to make it past 50.

They've got it down to a science buddy ... nothin' to it. Prayers sent and ... you're gonna be fine.

BTW, I had to have some valve work done while they were in there for my last angiogram. It too was a breeze. Whatever they can find they can fix amigo.

The beatin' my Gamecocks are going to throw on your Bulldogs this fall are more likely to give you a heart attack than that angiogram might ... but make sure you don't smoke or dip. Nicotine can cause your arteries to do funky things during the angiogram.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.