Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
5,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm not one to confide in others the challenges of life, it's my belief that no one faces more than they can handle but the last few days has really been like a kick in the gut. My mother in law was hospitalized this weekend for a low heart rate, she also suffers from advanced Alzheimer's. She comes home yesterday and my father in law becomes ill. I take him to the ER and discover he has at least three blood clots in his right leg along with an aneurysm behind the knee. Through all of this I am trying to support my wife who has had to sign a DNR order for both of her parents in the last three days. My FiL will have surgery in the morning, I would appreciate a prayer for a successful outcome. Thanks everyone.

Update; FiL doing well, responding good to treatment. Milk back in hospital as of 2:00 this afternoon. Also got a call from my dad telling me my mother is in the ER for abdominal pain. When it rains it pours.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
You bet PN. Prayers sent. Just depend on God and His will. We don't understand it all but it works for those who trust Him. I pray for your strength thru all that's going on and for your wife and her parents.

·
Registered
21,234 Posts
Prayers sent!

·
Registered
439 Posts
God please guide the Doctors and give our friends strength and faith, your Will be done. Amen

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.