Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As some of.all know I have alot on my plate when it comes to my life. I trust my Lord in all things. But I was hit with a new test the other day. My.dad has.a.cancer of.the blood.. Something I have never heard of. Its shutting his kidneys down.. He has started chemotherapy right away. So please pray for healing for a.good man who believes in our Lord too. Maybe a few for me too. It seems my patents run a.little thin these days. My family is starting to think I'm mean. Thanks

Charles

·
Banned
651 Posts
Prayers sent Charles. Gods speed in healing.

Reactions: plumbernater

·
Registered
9,496 Posts
Prayers sent Charles.

Mark.

·
Registered
5,322 Posts
Prayers are the way from our house!
Bob

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Prayers upward bound for your dad and you. Sometimes, well most of the time it is hard to understand what God is doing in our lives. And you've certainly had your share of trials. Always trust Him to know what's best for you. He always has your back.
Romans 8:28
And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

May God bless you and your Dad as well as the other things going on in your life.

·
Registered
11,566 Posts
"Prayers Sent" Charles!! May "GOD" heal & protect your Dad & MAY "GOD" give You the Needed Strength!!

·
Premium Member
15,449 Posts
Prayers sent

·
Premium Member
9,845 Posts
Prayers sent Heavenward from Goldthwaite, TX for your Dad and you and your family as well Charles! God Bless! John

·
Registered
20,520 Posts
Prayers sent!

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Prayers for healing, strength, understanding and patience on the way for you and yours brother!!! God Bless!

·
Premium Member
17,017 Posts
Hey Charles,

Prayer sent for your Dad. And your whole Family.

God Bless.

Later, Mark

1 - 20 of 22 Posts