Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A co-worker of mine has recently lost his family. His wife cleaned out his bank accounts, and he has a little one less than one year old. This is a good guy with high moral values and he has no idea why this is happening. Well, from what he has told me, his cheating wife wants a different life with more fun.

Everyday is a new challenge for this guy. This guy's life is just shattered and I'm concerned he might pull a Robin Williams. I've offered my help with whatever he might need, but I am still concerned, please send your prayer to Brad. It will be much appreciated.

thanks,

Dan

·
Premium Member
2,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you Gabby. He is a really a hard working moral guy and his life is just shattered. I've been there before and made it out ok. I'm just really worried about him.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Prayers sent, hope he makes it thru a difficult time.

Reactions: bassetman1974

·
Premium Member
15,315 Posts
Prayer's sent

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Yep, that's the world we live in now. Our prayers are with Brad in this, the toughest of times. May God strengthen him.

·
Registered
11,542 Posts
Prayers Sent!

·
Registered
19,486 Posts
Prayers sent for Brad! He needs to know there IS life after divorce...and sometimes much better!

·
Registered
9,500 Posts
Tell Brad I'm praying for him and that there is life and happiness after all this, no matter how dark things may seem right now.

Mark.

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
Lord, bless Brad's wife and pry her from the grip of the deceiver. Bless Brad and his child, bring him peace, new stability and happiness. In the name of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior we pray. Amen.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts