Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of my closest friends lost his wife this past week due to a motorcycle wreck, he was injured in same wreck but he is healing up just fine physically but emotionally and spiritually he is still hurting and he needs prayer s to heal those wounds. He was one of the lucky ones who truly loved his wife. They have 5 daughters (all from previous relationships but they loved each like a real life Brady bunch going on there)

·
Registered
661 Posts
I pray The Lord comfort him in his time of grief, and I pray his wife knew the Lord. Debra and I have ridden our motorcycles all over the country with a few close calls but no serious incidents. I thank God for watching over us in our travels in light of the fact that I have numerous friends pushing up daisies from motorcycle wrecks. I just ordered a new back tire for my Harley. the last time I rode it the back tire came unglued and slung off all the tread. Another half mile or so and it would have blown out completely. I never blew a bike tire at seventy miles an hour but they tell me it aint no fun.

·
Banned
16,333 Posts
Prayers sent. May God Bless & Keep Him and His Children in the time of need.

·
Premium Member
15,449 Posts
Prayer's sent

·
Premium Member
9,847 Posts
Prayers and deepest sympathy sent from Goldthwaite, TX! John

·
Registered
20,513 Posts
Prayers sent!

·
Super Moderator
16,013 Posts
Prayers Sent!!!!!

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
Prayers Sent

·
Super Moderator
16,013 Posts
​Prayers Sent!!!!!

·
Registered
11,566 Posts
"Prayers Sent for Your Friend & His Family

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
One of my closest friends lost his wife this past week due to a motorcycle wreck, he was injured in same wreck but he is healing up just fine physically but emotionally and spiritually he is still hurting and he needs prayer s to heal those wounds. He was one of the lucky ones who truly loved his wife. They have 5 daughters (all from previous relationships but they loved each like a real life Brady bunch going on there)
So Sorry to here the bad news roughrider , tell your buddy , were all feel his pain for Sure , Be strong , support him all you can in his healing and devastating loss of his Lovely Lady , and well do the same on this end.... Prayers sent Brother ....

Magnum6

·
Premium Member
13,209 Posts
Sorry I'm late I will be praying for your friend and his family!!!! May God Bless

·
Registered
10,159 Posts
Prayers sent.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts