1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,742 Posts
Not for the last couple of years.

·
Registered
193 Posts
H110 was one of the first ones to come back in stock. If its not on the shelf it's twin W296 is. All VV powders have pretty much been available the whole time. It's extremely regional. I live in a populated area w/ a lot of stores so there hasn't been anything I haven't been able to buy in a reasonable amount of time.

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
None...not here.......I've been doing with 2400 for a magnum pistol powder........I'd love some H-110 for a pistol cartridge powder, but I've seen none at all.....

·
Super Moderator
8,044 Posts
Nothing like that in eastern Va. I did find trail boss at bass pro online and ordered 5 cans, shipped to store two weeks ago.:elefant:

·
Premium Member
18,035 Posts
I snagged kegs of Trail Boss and Power Pistol awhile back, but the pickings have been pretty slim. Hit and miss, in many places, mostly miss!

·
Premium Member
2,281 Posts
H110 non-existant in my area for at least a year, but W296 is pretty common. but goes fast.
Trail Boss, once in a great while, I grab those if i see em'... it can be months before i find a can of that one.
the others, haven't seen them in a year or so.

all my places are pretty dry on pistol powders lately, but seeing decent quantities of rifle powders.
For some reason, everyone seems to get a good pile of IMR 4064 and TAC here now, but it doesn't sit on the shelf for more than a day.
and a few places get 700x and 800x very sporatically.
VV powders are hit or miss, and the 50bmg powder is everywhere..

people are waiting by the counters and empty the cart as the stock guys bring out the carts, gone in minutes with what little they get around here now...

I was bragging a few months ago how, abundant all powders were in my area, now, I have to eat crow, its like someone turned off the supply chain here... glad I stocked up HEAVILY when i did.. I decided I wasn't gonna get stuck with my pants down. and I havent... Phewww...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts