Marlin Firearms Forum banner
481 - 500 of 802 Posts

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Dam I need more knifes!

Padraig
Oh man - I whole heartedly agree !!!!! I have a list that I bring along to my support group - just in Case they want to give some of their's a new home. After all the Buck needs to stop here before I totally lose my Marbles. I've been told that I need to have fewer of them, but I really want some Mora!! I've tried to move towards Western regions but am torn about taking a journey to the Great Eastern horizon. All I might do at this point to cope with my situation is to run away and join the Swiss Army.......:LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
12 Posts
In the 70's and 80's pert near every Department and Hardware Store had a Western (Schrade, Buck...) knife display case. I bought quite a few and traded off a few more, some I wish I had back. This is what I have left of the Westerns.

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Today's acquisition . . . . walked into my favorite pawn store and there it was, just lying in the glass case.....calling my name and my wallet.......I must suffer from K.I.D. - Knife Impulsivity Disorder.... need to find / make a good leather sheath to protect the blade.
Wood Knife Blade Metal Fashion accessory

Wood Font Tints and shades Beige Rectangle

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
I think I've been rubbing off on you.
Hopefully you don't develop a giant, bulging eye!

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
I think that a one-eyed countenance might be okay. . . . let me think on it!
Font Art Entertainment Visual effect lighting Magenta

And now - back to great knife pics and shares!!!

481 - 500 of 802 Posts