Marlin Firearms Forum banner
481 - 500 of 547 Posts

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Thanks Dave, you as well. Love your axe collection in the axe thread.
There’s a lot of nice stuff here to look at. I enjoy popping in here everyday, see a wide variety of blades.

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Dam I need more knifes!

Padraig
Oh man - I whole heartedly agree !!!!! I have a list that I bring along to my support group - just in Case they want to give some of their's a new home. After all the Buck needs to stop here before I totally lose my Marbles. I've been told that I need to have fewer of them, but I really want some Mora!! I've tried to move towards Western regions but am torn about taking a journey to the Great Eastern horizon. All I might do at this point to cope with my situation is to run away and join the Swiss Army.......:LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
12 Posts
In the 70's and 80's pert near every Department and Hardware Store had a Western (Schrade, Buck...) knife display case. I bought quite a few and traded off a few more, some I wish I had back. This is what I have left of the Westerns.

·
Registered
4,830 Posts
While I was on vacation one of the places on my list to visit was the AG Russell store in Rodgers Arkansas. We got there and it appeared they were the only business in the state that required masks and a max capacity of 5 customers. We didn't go in.

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Today's acquisition . . . . walked into my favorite pawn store and there it was, just lying in the glass case.....calling my name and my wallet.......I must suffer from K.I.D. - Knife Impulsivity Disorder.... need to find / make a good leather sheath to protect the blade.
Wood Knife Blade Metal Fashion accessory

Wood Font Tints and shades Beige Rectangle

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
I think I've been rubbing off on you.
Hopefully you don't develop a giant, bulging eye!

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
I think that a one-eyed countenance might be okay. . . . let me think on it!
Font Art Entertainment Visual effect lighting Magenta

And now - back to great knife pics and shares!!!

481 - 500 of 547 Posts